Wood Circle Earrings with off-set hole
Wood and Silver
- Unique artisan hand painted Wood Circle Earrings 1 1/2" diameter with 1/2" off-set hole. 1/8" wide (3mm)
- Each earring is hand painted by artist, Sallie Otenasek.
- Lightweight - you will forget you are wearing them
- Ear wires are 925 sterling silver
- Raw wood is treated with several layers of laquer making them water resistant but not water proof. Do not swim or bathe while wearing earings.
Wood Circle Earrings
Step 1 - Contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of receipt.
Step 2 - Please mail your jewelry to us at: Woodscape Art, 1203 Jenny Road, Bel Air, MD 21014 Please note that shipping costs are not refundable.
Step 3 - Upon receipt of jewelry, we will issue you a full refund.
Shipping is Free within the continental US. Please allow 2 business days to process order. Normal delivery takes 3 days. You will be notified when jewelry has shipped.